Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

New 4th Street Lightly Sparkled Wine

NOW IN A CONVENIENT 300ML BOTTLE. Available in sweet red, white and rose, you can enjoy this new delicious drink on any occasion, and its perfect for sharing with friends.

Whats your party occasion? Enjoying the sweet life is now a whole lot easier with their new 300ml bottle. No matter where you like to party, this convenient addition to their range is the perfect accessory. But don't just take their word for it, try one of the three variants in store now! 


I decided to go out and try it myself, I've never tasted sparkling wine in my life and i can say the wine was rather enjoyable, I was sold. We all have differences in opinion and Kelebogile Matojane said "their wine is good but the sparkling one is not for me" 


This year 4th Street decided to give away 20 crystal encrusted iPhones, all you had to do was buy a 6 pack of 4th Street lightly sparkled wine, dial *120*1036*last four digits of barcode# OR Follow their twitter account and answer the accessory questions for the week.

Well yours truly won :) I did not expect to win, but boy oh boy was I grateful and very excited. Thank you 4th Street for my lovely gift.







No comments:

Post a Comment